Flypaper Effect and Sluggishness: Evidence from Regional Health Expenditure in Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lauridsen, Jorgen & Bech, Mickael & Lopez, Fernando & Mate Sanchez, Mariluz, 2008. "Geographic and Temporal Heterogeneity in Public Prescription Pharmaceutical Expenditures in Spain," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1), pages 89-103.
- Giardina, Emilio & Cavalieri, Marina & Guccio, Calogero & Mazza, Isidoro, 2009. "Federalism, Party Competition and Budget Outcome: Empirical Findings on Regional Health Expenditure in Italy," MPRA Paper 16437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hrs:journl:v:viii:y:2016:i:3:p:77-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Fedeli, 2012. "The impact of GDP on health care expenditure: the case of Italy (1982-2009)," Working Papers 153, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Yihua Yu & Jing Wang & Xi Tian, 2016.
"Identifying the Flypaper Effect in the Presence of Spatial Dependence: Evidence from Education in China's Counties,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 93-110, March.
- Yu, Yihua & Wang, Jing & Tian, Xi, 2013. "Identifying the Flypaper Effect in the Presence of Spatial Dependence: Evidence from Education in China’s Counties," MPRA Paper 61616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brosio, Giorgio & Zanola, Roberto, 2008. "The welfare costs of national standards: a contribution to the debate on the outcomes of de/centralization," POLIS Working Papers 113, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Steven C. Deller & Craig S. Maher, 2006. "A Model of Asymmetries in the Flypaper Effect," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 213-229.
- Elena Gennari & Giovanna Messina, 2012. "How sticky are local expenditures in Italy? Assessing the relevance of the ï¿½flypaper effectï¿½ through municipal data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 844, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Joan Costa-Font & Marin Gemmill & Gloria Rubert, 2008.
"Re-visiting the Health Care Luxury Good Hypothesis: Aggregation, Precision, and Publication Biases?,"
Working Papers in Economics
197, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Gemmill, Marin & Rubert, Gloria, 2009. "Re-visiting the health care luxury good hypothesis: aggregation, precision, and publication biases?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25303, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Costa-Font, J & Gemmill M & Rubert G, 2009. "Re-visiting the Health Care Luxury Good Hypothesis: Aggregation, Precision, and Publication Biases?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Domenico Depalo & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2013.
"Measuring spatial effects in presence of institutional constraints: the case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure,"
CEIS Research Paper
278, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 May 2013.
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Domenico Depalo & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2014. ": Measuring spatial effects in presence of institutional constraints: the case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 967, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Elena Gennari & Giovanna Messina, 2014. "How sticky are local expenditures in Italy? Assessing the relevance of the flypaper effect through municipal data," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(2), pages 324-344, April.
- Pablo Acosta, 2010. "The “flypaper effect” in presence of spatial interdependence: evidence from Argentinean municipalities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(3), pages 453-466, June.
- Agnieszka Kopańska, 2016. "Partial decentralization and its influence on local governments’ spending policy. An analysis of spending for teachers and other resources needed for schools," Working Papers 2016-38, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Orkhan ISMAYILOV, 2016. "Flypaper Nonprofits: Crowding In And Crowding Out Effects Of Grants On Nonprofit Finance," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(3), pages 77-87, December.
- Laura Sour, 2013. "The flypaper effect in Mexican local government," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 28(1), pages 165-186.
- Brosio, Giorgio & Zanola, Roberto, 2006. "Can violence be rational? An empirical analysis of Colombia," POLIS Working Papers 74, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Phuong Nguyen-Hoang & Yilin Hou, 2014. "Local Fiscal Responses to Procyclical Changes in State Aid," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(4), pages 587-608.
- Silvia Fedeli, 2015. "The Impact of GDP on Health Care Expenditure: The Case of Italy (1982–2009)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(2), pages 347-370, June.
- Atella, Vincenzo & Belotti, Federico & Depalo, Domenico & Piano Mortari, Andrea, 2014. "Measuring spatial effects in the presence of institutional constraints: The case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 232-241.
- Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti & Emanuela Sirtori, 2011. "Additionality and regional development: are EU Structural Funds complements or substitutes of national Public Finance?," Working Papers 201101, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Mehiriz, Kaddour, 2016. "The impacts of intergovernmental grants on municipal infrastructure: Evidence from the Canada-Quebec infrastructure works 2000 program," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 184-193.
- Fernando João Alexandre Parmagnani & Fabiana Fontes Rocha, 2013. "Evaluating the impact of SUS transfers on municipalities' health expenditures," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_23, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 15 Jan 2014.
- Luiz de Mello, 2007. "Local Government Finances: The Link between Intergovernmental Transfers and Net Worth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 581, OECD Publishing.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Turati, Gilberto, 2009. "Bailing out expectations and public health expenditure," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 305-321, March.
- Jorgen Lauridsen & Mickael Bech & Fernando López & Mariluz Sánchez, 2010. "A spatiotemporal analysis of public pharmaceutical expenditure," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 299-314, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:10:y:2003:i:5:p:535-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .