Does the compositional effect explain the association between rates of in-migration and out-migration?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hannu Tervo, 2000.
"Post-Migratory Employment Prospects: Evidence from Finland,"
CEIS, vol. 14(2), pages 331-350, June.
- Hannu Tervo, 1998. "Post-migratory employment prospect: Evidence from Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa98p41, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Morrison, 1971. "Chronic movers and the future redistribution of population: A longitudinal analysis," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 8(2), pages 171-184, May.
- M Cordey-Hayes, 1975. "Migration and the Dynamics of Multiregional Population Systems," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 7(7), pages 793-814, October.
- M Cordey-Hayes, 1975. "Migration and the dynamics of multiregional population systems," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(7), pages 793-814, July.
- DaVanzo, Julie, 1983. "Repeat Migration in the United States: Who Moves Back and Who Moves On?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 552-559, November.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1971_26n4_0779 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kari Hämäläinen & Petri Böckerman, 2004.
"Regional Labor Market Dynamics, Housing, and Migration,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 543-568.
- Hämäläinen, Kari & Böckerman, Petri, 2002. "Regional Labour Market Dynamics, Housing and Migration," Discussion Papers 284, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Satu Nivalainen, 2001. "The impact of migration on earnings of married men and women," ERSA conference papers ersa01p249, European Regional Science Association.
- Böckerman, Petri & Hämäläinen, Kari, 2002. "Housing, dynamics of regional labour markets and migration," ERSA conference papers ersa02p159, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa01p68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .