Chronic movers and the future redistribution of population: A longitudinal analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Arsdol & Georges Sabagh & Edgar Butler, 1968. "Retrospective and subsequent metropolitan residential mobility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 5(1), pages 249-267, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, Jonathan & Cancino, Jeffrey M., 2012. "Social disorganization, Latinos and juvenile crime in the Texas borderlands," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 152-163.
- John Ermisch & Diego Gambetta & Heather Laurie & Thomas Siedler & S. C. Noah Uhrig, 2009. "Measuring people's trust," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(4), pages 749-769, October.
- Ermisch, John & Gambetta, Diego, 2010. "Do strong family ties inhibit trust?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 365-376, September.
- Newbold, Bruce K., 2001. "Measuring Internal Migration Among the Foreign-Born: Insights from Canadian Data," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 31(2), pages 177-195, Fall.
- Hannu Tervo, 2001. "Does the compositional effect explain the association between rates of in-migration and out-migration?," ERSA conference papers ersa01p68, European Regional Science Association.
- Aslan Zorlu & Clara Mulder, 2008.
"Initial and Subsequent Location Choices of Immigrants to the Netherlands,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 245-264.
- Zorlu, Aslan & Mulder, Clara H., 2007. "Initial and Subsequent Location Choices of Immigrants to the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 3036, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- C. Tucker & William Urton, 1987. "Frequency of geographic mobility: Findings from the National Health Interview Survey," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 24(2), pages 265-270, May.
- Michèle Belot & John Ermisch, 2009. "Friendship ties and geographical mobility: evidence from Great Britain," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(2), pages 427-442, April.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clifford H. Patrick & Kenneth G. Manton, 1982. "An Analysis of Changes in the Risk of Mortality from Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease, 1968‐1977," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 2(3), pages 183-193, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:8:y:1971:i:2:p:171-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.