A Monthly Stock Exchange Index for Ireland, 1864‐1930
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard S. Grossman & Ronan C. Lyons & Kevin Hjortshøj O'rourke & Madalina A. Ursu, 2014. "A monthly stock exchange index for Ireland, 1864–1930," European Review of Economic History, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 248-276.
- Kevin HjortshÃ¸j O'Rourke & Richard S. Grossman & Madalina A. Ursu & Ronan Lyons, 2013. "A monthly stock exchange index for Ireland, 1864-1930," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _120, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- And now for something a bit more academic
by Richard S. Grossman in Unsettled Account on 2014-01-20 08:04:35
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Lennard, Jason, 2016. "Irish GDP between the Famine and the First World War: Estimates Based on a Dynamic Factor Model," Working Papers 2016:13, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 16 Jan 2018.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Eoin McLaughlin, 2013.
"Irish Land Bonds: 1891-1938,"
ESE Discussion Papers
239, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- McLaughlin, Eoin & Foley-Fisher, Nathan, 2013. "Irish Land Bonds: 1891-1938," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-109, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2014. "Irish land bonds: 1891-1938," eabh Papers 14-01, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Eoin McLaughlin, 2014.
"State dissolution, sovereign debt and default:Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920-1938,"
0061, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2014. "State dissolution, sovereign debt and default: Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920-1938," QUCEH Working Paper Series 14-06, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Hannah, Leslie, 2017. "The London Stock Exchange 1869-1929: new bloody statistics for old?," Economic History Working Papers 82404, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2016.
"Sovereign debt guarantees and default: Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920–1938,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 272-286.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Eoin McLaughlin, 2015. "Sovereign debt guarantees and default: Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920-1938," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-11, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
More about this item
KeywordsIrish stock exchange; Investor’s Monthly Manual; long-run stock returns; 19th Century; 20th Century; Ireland;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2013-10-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2013-10-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2013-10-05 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wes:weswpa:2013-007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manolis Kaparakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwesus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .