A monthly stock exchange index for Ireland, 1864–1930
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kevin HjortshÃ¸j O'Rourke & Richard S. Grossman & Madalina A. Ursu & Ronan Lyons, 2013. "A monthly stock exchange index for Ireland, 1864-1930," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _120, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Richard S.Grossman & Ronan C. Lyons & Kevin Hjortshøj O’Rourke & Madalina A. Ursu, 2013. "A Monthly Stock Exchange Index for Ireland, 1864‐1930," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-007, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Lennard, Jason, 2016. "Irish GDP between the Famine and the First World War: Estimates Based on a Dynamic Factor Model," Working Papers 2016:13, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 16 Jan 2018.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2016.
"Sovereign debt guarantees and default: Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920–1938,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 272-286.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Eoin McLaughlin, 2015. "Sovereign debt guarantees and default: Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920-1938," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-11, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Hannah, Leslie, 2017. "The London Stock Exchange 1869-1929: new bloody statistics for old?," Economic History Working Papers 82404, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- McLaughlin, Eoin & Foley-Fisher, Nathan, 2013.
"Irish Land Bonds: 1891-1938,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-109, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Eoin McLaughlin, 2013. "Irish Land Bonds: 1891-1938," ESE Discussion Papers 239, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2014. "Irish land bonds: 1891-1938," eabh Papers 14-01, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Eoin McLaughlin, 2014.
"State dissolution, sovereign debt and default:Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920-1938,"
0061, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2014. "State dissolution, sovereign debt and default: Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920-1938," QUCEH Working Paper Series 14-06, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
More about this item
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ereveh:v:18:y:2014:i:3:p:248-276.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.