Report NEP-FMK-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan A. Lipski & Ryszard Kutner, 2013. "Agent-Based Stock Market Model with Endogenous Agents' Impact," Papers 1310.0762, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Tinn, K & Vourvachaki, E, 2013. "Can overpricing of technology stocks be good for welfare? Positive spillovers vs. equity market losses," Working Papers 12192, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Mancini, Loreano & Ranaldo, Angelo & Wrampelmeyer, Jan, 2013. "The Euro Interbank Repo Market," Working Papers on Finance 1316, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Sep 2015.
- Richard S.Grossman & Ronan C. Lyons & Kevin Hjortshøj O’Rourke & Madalina A. Ursu, 2013. "A Monthly Stock Exchange Index for Ireland, 1864‐1930," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-007, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore