Interest Rate Pass-Through in New EU Member States: The Case of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1994. "Identification and the effects of monetary policy shocks," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 94-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- T.H. Gindling & Katherine Terrell, 2004.
"Legal Minimum Wages and the Wages of Formal and Informal Sector Workers in Costa Rica,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-647, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gindling, T. H. & Terrell, Katherine, 2004. "Legal Minimum Wages and the Wages of Formal and Informal Sector Workers in Costa Rica," IZA Discussion Papers 1018, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lichtenberg, Frank R & Griliches, Zvi, 1989. "Errors of Measurement in Output Deflators," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Paul Mizen & Boris Hofmann, 2002. "Base rate pass-through: evidence from banks' and building societies' retail rates," Bank of England working papers 170, Bank of England.
- Breusch, Trevor S & Wickens, Michael R., 1987. "Dynamic Specification, the Long Run and the Estimation of Transformed Regression Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Bewley, R. A., 1979. "The direct estimation of the equilibrium response in a linear dynamic model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 357-361.
- Gerrard, W J & Godfrey, L G, 1998. "Diagnostic Checks for Single-Equation Error-Correction and Autoregressive Distributed Lag Models," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 66(2), pages 222-237, March.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1991. "Identification and the Liquidity Effect of a Monetary Policy Shock," NBER Working Papers 3920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Bredin & Trevor Fitzpatrick & Gerard O Reilly, 2002.
"Retail Interest Rate Pass-Through - The Irish Experience,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(2), pages 223-246.
- Bredin, Don & Fitzpatrick, Trevor & O'Reilly, Gerard, 2001. "Retail Interest Rate Pass-Through: The Irish Experience," Research Technical Papers 6/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Marie Donnay & Hans Degryse, 2001. "Bank Lending Rate Pass-Through and Differences in the Transmission of a Single EMU Monetary Policy," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0117, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 1997. "Czech Money Market: Emerging Links Among Interest Rates," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 95, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 2005. "Targeting Relative Inflation Forecast as Monetary Policy Framework for Adopting the Euro," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp754, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Roseline N. Misati & Esman M. Nyamongo & Anne W. Kamau, 2011. "Interest rate pass-through in Kenya," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 170-182, July.
- Jamilov, Rustam, 2012. "Channels of Monetary Transmission in the CIS," MPRA Paper 39568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006.
"Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable,"
MNB Working Papers
2006/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Balazs Egert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable," CESifo Working Paper Series 1739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rocío Betancourt & Hernando Vargas & Norberto Rodríguez., 2008.
"Interest Rate Pass-Through in Colombia: a Micro-Banking Perspective,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 45(131), pages 29-58.
- Rocío Betancourt & Hernando Vargas & Norberto Rodríguez Niño, 2006. "Interest Rate Pass-Through In Colombia: A Micro- Banking Perspective," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002909, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Rocio Betancourt & Hernando Vargas & Norberto Rodríguez, 2006. "Interest Rate Pass-Through In Colombia: A Micro-Banking Perspective," Borradores de Economia 407, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hurlin, Christophe & Kierzenkowski, Rafal, 2007.
"Credit market disequilibrium in Poland: Can we find what we expect?: Non-stationarity and the short-side rule,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 157-183, June.
- Christophe Hurlin & R. Kierzenkowski, 2007. "Credit Market Disequilibrium in Poland: Can we find what we expect? Non stationarity and the Short Side Rule," Post-Print halshs-00257320, HAL.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Égert, Balázs & MacDonald, Ronald, 2006. "Monetary transmission mechanism in Central and Eastern Europe : gliding on a wind of change," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Horváth, Roman & Podpiera, Anca, 2012.
"Heterogeneity in bank pricing policies: The Czech evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 87-108.
- Roman Horvath & Anca Maria Podpiera, 2009. "Heterogeneity in Bank Pricing Policies: The Czech Evidence," Working Papers 2009/8, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Egert, Balazs & Crespo-Cuaresma, Jesus & Reininger, Thomas, 2007.
"Interest rate pass-through in central and Eastern Europe: Reborn from ashes merely to pass away?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, pages 209-225.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Balázs Égert & Thomas Reininger, 2006. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in Central and Eastern Europe: Reborn from Ashes Merely to Pass Away?," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), pages 88-111.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Thomas Reininger, 2006. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in Central and Eastern Europe: Reborn from Ashes Merely to Pass Away?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp851, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sander, Harald & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2006. "Convergence of interest rate pass-through in a wider euro zone?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 405-423, December.
- Koukouritakis, Minoas & Papadopoulos, Athanasios P. & Yannopoulos, Andreas, 2014.
"Transmission effects in the presence of structural breaks: Evidence from South-Eastern European countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 298-311.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios Papadopoulos & Andreas Yiannopoulos, 2013. "Transmission Effects in the Presence of Structural Breaks: Evidence from South-Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1303, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios P. Papadopoulos & Andreas Yannopoulos, 2014. "Transmission effects in the presence of structural breaks: evidence from south-eastern European countries," Working Papers 172, Bank of Greece.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed, 2012. "Policy rate pass-through and the adjustment of retail interest rates: Empirical evidence from Malaysian financial institutions," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 409-422.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Bal??zs ??gert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Central & Eastern Europe: Gliding on a Wind of Change," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp850, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest Rates; Pass-Through; Monetary Transmission Mechanism; ARDL Models; Transition; Accession; Acceding Countries;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-06-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2004-06-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2004-671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .