Imports of intermediate inputs and country size
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary Amiti & Jozef Konings, 2007.
"Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs, and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1611-1638, December.
- Mary Amiti & Jozef G Konings, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs, and Productivity; Evidence from Indonesia," IMF Working Papers 05/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Amiti, Mary & Konings, Jozef, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fedotenkov, Igor, 2015. "International Trade and Migration: Why Do Migrants Choose Small Countries?," MPRA Paper 66035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escaith, Hubert & Gaudin, Hadrien, 2014.
"Clustering Value-Added Trade: Structural and Policy Dimensions,"
57276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escaith, Hubert & Gaudin, Hadrien, 2014. "Clustering value-added trade: Structural and policy dimensions," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; Free Trade; Achieving Shared Growth; Science Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .