Regulation and noncompliance : magnitudes and patterns for India's factories act
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chatterjee, Urmilla & Kanbur, Ravi, 2014. "Regulation and Non-Compliance: Magnitudes and Patterns for India's Factories Act," Working Papers 180157, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Urmila Chatterjee & Ravi Kanbur, 2013. "Regulation and Non-Compliance : Magnitudes and Patterns for India's Factories Act," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16717, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haroon BHORAT & Ravi KANBUR & Natasha MAYET, 2012.
"Minimum wage violation in South Africa,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, pages 277-287.
- Haroon Bhorat & Ravi Kanbur & Natasha Mayet, 2011. "Minimum Wage Violation in South Africa," Working Papers 11143, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Bhorat, Haroon & Kanbur, Ravi & Mayet, Natasha, 2011. "Minimum Wage Violation In South Africa," Working Papers 126534, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Lucas Ronconi, 2010. "Enforcement and Compliance with Labor Regulations in Argentina," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 63(4), pages 719-736, July.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravi KANBUR & Lucas RONCONI & Leigh WEDENOJA, 2013. "Labour law violations in Chile," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, pages 431-444.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2006.
"The Informal Sector,"
122247000000001030, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Áureo de Paula & José A. Scheinkman, 2007. "The Informal Sector," NBER Working Papers 13486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2007. "The Informal Sector," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-033, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A Sheinkman, 2007. "The Informal Sector," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001663, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jose Scheinkman & Aureo de Paula, 2007. "The Informal Sector," 2007 Meeting Papers 117, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Allingham, Michael G. & Sandmo, Agnar, 1972. "Income tax evasion: a theoretical analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 323-338, November.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Smith, Robert S, 1979. "Compliance with the Minimum Wage Law," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 333-350, April.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 1978. "On the Size Distribution of Business Firms," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 508-523, Autumn.
- Bedi, Jatinder S., 2007. "Discrepancies and validation of Indian manufacturing data," MPRA Paper 43036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2014.
"Informality: Causes, Consequences And Policy Responses,"
250006, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2015. "Informality: Causes, Consequences and Policy Responses," CEPR Discussion Papers 10509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; Regulatory Regimes; Labor Markets; Labor Policies; Small Scale Enterprise;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.