Discrepancies and validation of Indian manufacturing data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nataraj, Shanthi, 2011. "The impact of trade liberalization on productivity: Evidence from India's formal and informal manufacturing sectors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 292-301.
- Urmila Chatterjee & Ravi Kanbur, 2013.
"Regulation and Non-Compliance : Magnitudes and Patterns for India's Factories Act,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
16717, The World Bank.
- Chatterjee, Urmila & Kanbur, Ravi, 2014. "Regulation and noncompliance : magnitudes and patterns for India's factories act," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6755, The World Bank.
- Chatterjee, Urmilla & Kanbur, Ravi, 2014. "Regulation and Non-Compliance: Magnitudes and Patterns for India's Factories Act," Working Papers 180157, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry; Industrial policy;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.