Discrepancies and validation of Indian manufacturing data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nataraj, Shanthi, 2011. "The impact of trade liberalization on productivity: Evidence from India's formal and informal manufacturing sectors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 292-301.
- Urmila Chatterjee & Ravi Kanbur, 2013.
"Regulation and Non-Compliance : Magnitudes and Patterns for India's Factories Act,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
16717, The World Bank.
- Chatterjee, Urmila & Kanbur, Ravi, 2014. "Regulation and noncompliance : magnitudes and patterns for India's factories act," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6755, The World Bank.
- Chatterjee, Urmilla & Kanbur, Ravi, 2014. "Regulation and Non-Compliance: Magnitudes and Patterns for India's Factories Act," Working Papers 180157, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry; Industrial policy;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .