Jatinder S. Bedi
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER)New Delhi, India
: (91-11) 2337-9861
Parisila Bhawan - 11 Indraprastha Estate, New Delhi 110002
RePEc:edi:ncaerin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jatinder S. Bedi, 2014. "Background Paper on Issues related to Land Economics - Urbanisation, Development and Housing Requirements in the National Capital Region (NCR)," Working Papers id:6083, eSocialSciences.
- Bedi, Jatinder S. & Verma, Radheshyam, 2011. "State of fabric producing units in India," MPRA Paper 43034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bedi, Jatinder S. & Cororaton, Caesar B., 2008. "Cotton-textile-apparel sectors of India:," IFPRI discussion papers 801, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jatinder S. Bedi & H. Ramachandran, 2008. "Human Development Index for Rural Andhra Pradesh," Development Economics Working Papers 22131, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bedi, Jatinder S., 2007. "Discrepancies and validation of Indian manufacturing data," MPRA Paper 43036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bedi, Jatinder, 2006. "Cross-Validation of production and consumption data of fruits and vegetables," MPRA Paper 43038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bedi, Jatinder S., 2002. "Scope of ethanol blending with gasonline and its impact on direct and indirect employment generation in rural and urban India," MPRA Paper 42969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bedi, Jatinder S., 2002. "Discrepancies in offcicial estimates of production and employment in textile and clothing sector," MPRA Paper 43155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jatinder S. Bedi, 2003. "Production, Productivity and Technological Changes in Indian Spinning Sector," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 205-233, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bedi, Jatinder S. & Verma, Radheshyam, 2011.
"State of fabric producing units in India,"
43034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amit Basole, 2016. "Informality and Flexible Specialization: Apprenticeships and Knowledge Spillovers in an Indian Silk Weaving Cluster," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 47(1), pages 157-187, January.
- Amit Basole, 2014. "Informality and Flexible Specialization: Labour Supply, Wages, and Knowledge Flows in an Indian Artisanal Cluster," Working Papers 2014_07, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Bedi, Jatinder S. & Cororaton, Caesar B., 2008.
"Cotton-textile-apparel sectors of India:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
801, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Narayanan G, Badri & Khorana, Sangeeta, 2011. "Does tariff escalation affect export shares: The case of cotton and coffee in global trade," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103946, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bedi, Jatinder S., 2007.
"Discrepancies and validation of Indian manufacturing data,"
43036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nataraj, Shanthi, 2011. "The impact of trade liberalization on productivity: Evidence from India's formal and informal manufacturing sectors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 292-301.
- Chatterjee, Urmila & Kanbur, Ravi, 2014.
"Regulation and noncompliance : magnitudes and patterns for India's factories act,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6755, The World Bank.
- Chatterjee, Urmilla & Kanbur, Ravi, 2014. "Regulation and Non-Compliance: Magnitudes and Patterns for India's Factories Act," Working Papers 180157, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Urmila Chatterjee & Ravi Kanbur, 2013. "Regulation and Non-Compliance : Magnitudes and Patterns for India's Factories Act," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16717, The World Bank.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jatinder S. Bedi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.