Coping with risk : the effects of shocks on reproductive health and transactional sex in rural Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Baird & Craig McIntosh & Berk Özler, 2011.
"Cash or Condition? Evidence from a Cash Transfer Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(4), pages 1709-1753.
- Baird, Sarah & Mcintosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2010. "Cash or condition ? evidence from a cash transfer experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5259, The World Bank.
- Jonathan Robinson & Ethan Yeh, 2012.
"Risk-Coping through Sexual Networks: Evidence from Client Transfers in Kenya,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(1), pages 107-145.
- Robinson, Jonathan & Yeh, Ethan, 2011. "Risk-coping through sexual networks : evidence from client transfers in Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5582, The World Bank.
- Emily Oster, 2012.
"Routes Of Infection: Exports And Hiv Incidence In Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 10(5), pages 1025-1058, October.
- Emily Oster, 2007. "Routes of Infection: Exports and HIV Incidence in Sub-Saharan Africa," NBER Working Papers 13610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wilson, Nicholas, 2012.
"Economic booms and risky sexual behavior: Evidence from Zambian copper mining cities,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 797-812.
- Nicholas Wilson, 2010. "Economic Booms and Risky Sexual Behavior: Evidence from Zambian Copper Mining Cities," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-21, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Oct 2011.
- Jonathan Robinson & Ethan Yeh, 2011.
"Transactional Sex as a Response to Risk in Western Kenya,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 35-64, January.
- Robinson, Jonathan & Yeh, Ethan, 2008. "Transactional Sex as a Response to Risk in Western Keny," MPRA Paper 7350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robinson, Jonathan & Yeh, Ethan, 2009. "Transactional sex as a response to risk in western Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4857, The World Bank.
- Damien de Walque & William H. Dow & Carol Medlin & Rose Nathan, 2014.
"Stimulating Demand for AIDS Prevention: Lessons from the RESPECT Trial,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume II: Human Capital, pages 85-112
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Walque, Damien & Dow, William H. & Medlin, Carol & Nathan, Rose, 2012. "Stimulating demand for AIDS prevention : lessons from the RESPECT trial," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5973, The World Bank.
- Damien de Walque & William H. Dow & Carol Medlin & Rose Nathan, 2012. "Stimulating Demand for AIDS Prevention: Lessons from the RESPECT Trial," NBER Working Papers 17865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burke, Marshall & Gong, Erick & Jones, Kelly, 2011. "Income shocks and HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1146, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul Gertler & Manisha Shah & Stefano M. Bertozzi, 2005. "Risky Business: The Market for Unprotected Commercial Sex," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(3), pages 518-550, June.
- Marshall Burke & Erick Gong & Kelly Jones, 2015. "Income Shocks and HIV in Africa," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(585), pages 1157-1189, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:181:y:2017:i:c:p:148-157 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Gender and Health; Adolescent Health; Gender and Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.