Coping with risk : the effects of shocks on reproductive health and transactional sex in rural Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, Nicholas, 2012.
"Economic booms and risky sexual behavior: Evidence from Zambian copper mining cities,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 797-812.
- Nicholas Wilson, 2010. "Economic Booms and Risky Sexual Behavior: Evidence from Zambian Copper Mining Cities," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-21, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Oct 2011.
- Emily Oster, 2012.
"Routes Of Infection: Exports And Hiv Incidence In Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 10(5), pages 1025-1058, October.
- Emily Oster, 2007. "Routes of Infection: Exports and HIV Incidence in Sub-Saharan Africa," NBER Working Papers 13610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Robinson & Ethan Yeh, 2011.
"Transactional Sex as a Response to Risk in Western Kenya,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 35-64, January.
- Robinson, Jonathan & Yeh, Ethan, 2008. "Transactional Sex as a Response to Risk in Western Keny," MPRA Paper 7350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robinson, Jonathan & Yeh, Ethan, 2009. "Transactional sex as a response to risk in western Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4857, The World Bank.
- Paul Gertler & Manisha Shah & Stefano M. Bertozzi, 2005. "Risky Business: The Market for Unprotected Commercial Sex," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(3), pages 518-550, June.
- Sarah Baird & Craig McIntosh & Berk Özler, 2011.
"Cash or Condition? Evidence from a Cash Transfer Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(4), pages 1709-1753.
- Baird, Sarah & Mcintosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2010. "Cash or condition ? evidence from a cash transfer experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5259, The World Bank.
- Damien de Walque & William H. Dow & Carol Medlin & Rose Nathan, 2014.
"Stimulating Demand for AIDS Prevention: Lessons from the RESPECT Trial,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume II: Human Capital, pages 85-112
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Damien de Walque & William H. Dow & Carol Medlin & Rose Nathan, 2012. "Stimulating Demand for AIDS Prevention: Lessons from the RESPECT Trial," NBER Working Papers 17865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Walque, Damien & Dow, William H. & Medlin, Carol & Nathan, Rose, 2012. "Stimulating demand for AIDS prevention : lessons from the RESPECT trial," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5973, The World Bank.
- Jonathan Robinson & Ethan Yeh, 2012.
"Risk-Coping through Sexual Networks: Evidence from Client Transfers in Kenya,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(1), pages 107-145.
- Robinson, Jonathan & Yeh, Ethan, 2011. "Risk-coping through sexual networks : evidence from client transfers in Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5582, The World Bank.
- Burke, Marshall & Gong, Erick & Jones, Kelly, 2011. "Income shocks and HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1146, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marshall Burke & Erick Gong & Kelly Jones, 2015. "Income Shocks and HIV in Africa," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(585), pages 1157-1189, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:181:y:2017:i:c:p:148-157 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Gender and Health; Adolescent Health; Gender and Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-02-02 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2014-02-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .