Sunshine works -- comment on"the adverse effects of sunshine: a field experiment on legislative transparency in an authoritarian assembly"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Braumoeller, Bear F., 2004. "Hypothesis Testing and Multiplicative Interaction Terms," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(04), pages 807-820, October.
- Alberto Abadie, 2005. "Semiparametric Difference-in-Differences Estimators," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 1-19.
More about this item
KeywordsEducational Technology and Distance Education; Economic Theory&Research; Technology Industry; Information Security&Privacy; Disease Control&Prevention;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-09-24 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2013-09-24 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-09-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .