Is small better ? a comparison of the effect of large and small dams on cropland productivity in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elodie Blanc & Eric Strobl, 2014. "Is Small Better? A Comparison of the Effect of Large and Small Dams on Cropland Productivity in South Africa," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 28(3), pages 545-576.
- Elodie Blanc & Eric Strobl, 2013. "Is small better? A comparison of the effect of large and small dams on cropland productivity in South Africa," Working Papers 2013-10, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Driscoll, John C., 2004.
"Does bank lending affect output? Evidence from the U.S. states,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 451-471, April.
- John C. Driscoll, 2003. "Does bank lending affect output? evidence from the U.S. states," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John C. Driscoll & Aart C. Kraay, 1998. "Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation With Spatially Dependent Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 549-560, November.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:201:y:2007:i:3:p:301-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elodie Blanc & Eric Strobl, 2013. "The impact of climate change on cropland productivity: evidence from satellite based products at the river basin scale in Africa," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 117(4), pages 873-890, April.
- Keller, A. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Seckler, D., 2000. "Water scarcity and the role of storage in development," IWMI Research Reports H026190, International Water Management Institute.
- Vivien Foster & Cecilia Briceno-Garmendia, 2010. "Africa's Infrastructure : A Time for Transformation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2692, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-454 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-478 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-453 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-558 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-475 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRiver Basin Management; Dams and Reservoirs; Hydro Power; Water and Energy; Water Supply and Systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-08-23 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-08-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2013-08-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-PPM-2013-08-23 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .