The impact of climate change on cropland productivity: evidence from satellite based products at the river basin scale in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barrios, Salvador & Ouattara, Bazoumana & Strobl, Eric, 2008.
"The impact of climatic change on agricultural production: Is it different for Africa?,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 287-298, August.
- Barrios, Salvador & Ouattara, Bazoumanna & Strobl, Eric, 2004. "The Impact of Climatic Change on Agricultural Production: Is it different for Africa?," MPRA Paper 6240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaddour Hadri, 2000.
"Testing for stationarity in heterogeneous panel data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 148-161.
- Kaddour Hadri, 1999. "Testing For Stationarity In Heterogeneous Panel Data," Research Papers 1999_04, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "HADRI: RATS procedure to implement Hadri test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00084, Boston College Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:201:y:2007:i:3:p:301-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Badiane, Ousmane & Delgado, Christopher L., 1995. "A 2020 vision for food, agriculture, and the environment in Sub-Saharan Africa:," 2020 vision discussion papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elodie Blanc & Eric Strobl, 2014.
"Is Small Better? A Comparison of the Effect of Large and Small Dams on Cropland Productivity in South Africa,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(3), pages 545-576.
- Blanc, Elodie & Strobl, Eric, 2013. "Is small better ? a comparison of the effect of large and small dams on cropland productivity in South Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6567, The World Bank.
- Elodie Blanc & Eric Strobl, 2013. "Is small better? A comparison of the effect of large and small dams on cropland productivity in South Africa," Working Papers 2013-10, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:gta:jnlgea:v:2:y:2017:i:2:p:112-127 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:117:y:2013:i:4:p:873-890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .