Technological learning, energy efficiency, and CO2 emissions in China's energy intensive industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pei Sun, 2005. "Industrial policy, corporate governance, and the competitiveness of China's national champions: The case of Shanghai Baosteel Group," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 173-192.
- Huff,W. G., 1997. "The Economic Growth of Singapore," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521629447.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Andrea Goldstein, 2006.
"The Political Economy of Industrial Policy in China: The Case of Aircraft Manufacturing,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 259-273.
- Andrea Goldstein, 2005. "The Political Economy of Industrial Policy in China: The Case of Aircraft Manufacturing," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp779, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Price, Lynn & Wang, Xuejun & Yun, Jiang, 2010. "The challenge of reducing energy consumption of the Top-1000 largest industrial enterprises in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6485-6498, November.
- Sinton, Jonathan E & Levine, Mark D & Qingyi, Wang, 1998. "Energy efficiency in China: accomplishments and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 813-829, September.
- Bruce Owen & Wentong Zheng & Su Sun, 2007. "China's Competition Policy Reforms: The Antimonopoly Law and Beyond," Discussion Papers 06-032, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Zhou, Nan & Levine, Mark D. & Price, Lynn, 2010. "Overview of current energy-efficiency policies in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6439-6452, November.
- Albert G. Z. Hu & Gary H. Jefferson & Qian Jinchang, 2005. "R&D and Technology Transfer: Firm-Level Evidence from Chinese Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 780-786, November.
- Rock, Michael T. & Angel, David P., 2005. "Industrial Transformation in the Developing World," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199270040.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Technology Industry; ICT Policy and Strategies; Environmental Economics&Policies; Energy and Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-06-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-06-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-06-24 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-06-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .