China's Competition Policy Reforms: The Antimonopoly Law and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaasbeek, P.B. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2011. "Chinese competition," ISS Working Papers - General Series 22630, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Susan Beth Farmer, 2013. "Recent developments in regulation and competition policy in China: trends in private civil litigation," Chapters,in: The Chinese Anti-Monopoly Law, chapter 1, pages 15-72 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Li, Yan, 2011. "The competitive landscape of China’s telecommunications industry: Is there a need for further regulatory reform?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 125-133.
- Rock, Michael T. & Toman, Michael & Cui, Yuanshang & Jiang, Kejun & Song, Yun & Wang, Yanjia, 2013. "Technological learning, energy efficiency, and CO2 emissions in China's energy intensive industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6492, The World Bank.
- Man Li Rita Yi & Yu Li Herru Ching & Mak Cho Kei & Chan Po Kei, 2016. "Rationales for the Implementation of Competition Law in EU, the US and Asia: Content Analysis and Data Visualization Approach," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 63-100, April.
- Mel Marquis, 2013. "Abuse of administrative power to restrict competition in China: four reflections, two ideas and a thought," Chapters,in: The Chinese Anti-Monopoly Law, chapter 2, pages 73-141 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; antitrust; law;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sip:dpaper:06-032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Shor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cestaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.