Industrial policy, corporate governance, and the competitiveness of China's national champions: The case of Shanghai Baosteel Group
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rock, Michael T. & Toman, Michael & Cui, Yuanshang & Jiang, Kejun & Song, Yun & Wang, Yanjia, 2013. "Technological learning, energy efficiency, and CO2 emissions in China's energy intensive industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6492, The World Bank.
- Holz, Carsten A., 2011. "The unbalanced growth hypothesis and the role of the state: The case of China's state-owned enterprises," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 220-238, November.
- Nozomu Kawabata, 2016. "The Vietnamese Iron and Steel Industry in Transition to a Market Economy -Attainments and Challenges-," TERG Discussion Papers 349, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; steel industry; industrial policy; corporate governance; competitiveness; national champions; JEL classification; L53; L61; M2; P31;
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:3:y:2005:i:2:p:173-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.