The Challenge Of Globalization For Large Chinese Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nolan, Peter, 1996. "Large Firms and Industrial Reform in Former Planned Economies: The Case of China," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Peter Nolan, 2002. "China and the global business revolution," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 119-137, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mesquita Moreira, Mauricio, 2007.
"Fear of China: Is There a Future for Manufacturing in Latin America?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 355-376, March.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2004. "Fear of China: Is There a Future for Manufacturing in Latin America?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3434, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2006. "Fear of China : is there a future for manufacturing in Latin America ?," INTAL Working Papers 1278, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2004. "Fear of China: Is there a future for manufacturing in Latin America?," Development and Comp Systems 0412008, EconWPA.
- Lee, Joosung J. & Yoon, Hyungseok, 2015. "A comparative study of technological learning and organizational capability development in complex products systems: Distinctive paths of three latecomers in military aircraft industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1296-1313.
- Pereira de Carvalho, Flavia & Goldstein, Andrea, 2008. "The making of national giants: technology and governments shaping the international expansion of oil companies from Brazil and China," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Morgan, Horatio M., 2013. "The Political Economy of Trade-Financial Liberalization and Financial Underdevelopment: A perspective from China," MPRA Paper 50031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0104-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Daaniel Vertesy & Adam Szirmai, 2010.
"Interrupted Innovation: Innovation System Dynamics in Latecomer Aerospace Industries,"
Globelics Working Paper Series
2010-02, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Vertesy, Daniel & Szirmai, Adam, 2010. "Interrupted innovation: Innovation system dynamics in latecomer aerospace industries," MERIT Working Papers 059, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0128-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hatani, Faith, 2009. "The logic of spillover interception: The impact of global supply chains in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 158-166, April.
- Steinfeld, Edward S., 2004. "China's Shallow Integration: Networked Production and the New Challenges for Late Industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1971-1987, November.
- Petr Pavlínek & Pavla Žížalová, 2016. "Linkages and spillovers in global production networks: firm-level analysis of the Czech automotive industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 331-363.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2004-09-05 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2004-09-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unc:dispap:162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Mayer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/unctach.html .