How much does industry structure impact foreign direct investment in China?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rawski, Thomas G, 1994. "Chinese Industrial Reform: Accomplishments, Prospects, and Implications," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 271-275, May.
- Thomas L Brewer, 1993. "Government Policies, Market Imperfections, and Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(1), pages 101-120, March.
- David J. Teece, 2008.
"Multinational Enterprise, Internal Governance, and Industrial Organization,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 19, pages 421-426
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J, 1985. "Multinational Enterprise, Internal Governance, and Industrial Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 233-238, May.
- Willmore, Larry, 1989. "Determinants of industrial structure: A Brazilian case study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(10), pages 1601-1617, October.
- Nolan, Peter, 1996. "Large Firms and Industrial Reform in Former Planned Economies: The Case of China," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Will Mitchell & J Myles Shaver & Bernard Yeung, 1993. "Performance Following Changes of International Presence in Domestic and Transition Industries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 647-669, December.
- Dwight H. Perkins, 1994. "Completing China's Move to the Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 23-46, Spring.
- Phillips, Almarin, 1976. "A Critique of Empirical Studies of Relations between Market Structure and Profitability," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 241-249, June.
- Weijian Shan, 1991. "Environmental Risks and Joint Venture Sharing Arrangements," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(4), pages 555-578, December.
- William H Davidson, 1980. "The Location of Foreign Direct Investment Activity: Country Characteristics and Experience Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 11(2), pages 9-22, June.
- Jefferson, Gary H & Rawski, Thomas G & Yuxin, Zheng, 1992. "Growth, Efficiency, and Convergence in China's State and Collective Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 239-266, January.
- Dunning, John H, 1979. "Explaining Changing Patterns of International Production: In Defence of the Eclectic Theory," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 269-295, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Chengqi & Hong, Junjie & Kafouros, Mario & Boateng, Agyenim, 2012. "What drives outward FDI of Chinese firms? Testing the explanatory power of three theoretical frameworks," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 425-438.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W., 2007. "Factors influencing perceptions of performance: The case of western FDI in an emerging market," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 310-336, June.
- Fetscherin, Marc & Voss, Hinrich & Gugler, Philippe, 2010. "30 Years of foreign direct investment to China: An interdisciplinary literature review," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 235-246, June.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0087-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry Structure Foreign Direct Investment China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:6:y:1997:i:4:p:337-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.