Handwashing behavior change at scale : evidence from a randomized evaluation in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cousens, Simon & Kanki, Bernadette & Toure, Seydou & Diallo, Ibrahim & Curtis, Valerie, 1996. "Reactivity and repeatability of hygiene behaviour: Structured observations from Burkina Faso," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1299-1308, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedrich, Max N.D. & Kappler, Andreas & Mosler, Hans-Joachim, 2018. "Enhancing handwashing frequency and technique of primary caregivers in Harare, Zimbabwe: A cluster-randomized controlled trial using behavioral and microbial outcomes," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 196(C), pages 66-76.
- Emmy De Buck & Hans Van Remoortel & Karin Hannes & Thashlin Govender & Selvan Naidoo & Bert Avau & Axel Vande Veegaete & Alfred Musekiwa & Vittoria Lutje & Margaret Cargo & Hans‐Joachim Mosler & Phili, 2017. "Approaches to promote handwashing and sanitation behaviour change in low‐ and middle‐income countries: a mixed method systematic review," Campbell Systematic Reviews, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 13(1), pages 1-447.
- Ann Elizabeth Flanagan & Jeffery Clark Tanner, 2016. "Evaluating Behavior Change in International Development Operations," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 25872, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Aunger, Robert & Schmidt, Wolf-Peter & Ranpura, Ashish & Coombes, Yolande & Maina, Peninnah Mukiri & Matiko, Carol Nkatha & Curtis, Valerie, 2010. "Three kinds of psychological determinants for hand-washing behaviour in Kenya," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 383-391, February.
- Alexander A. Weinreb, 2014. "Heterophily in rural Malawi," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(50), pages 1477-1502.
- Nepal C Dey, 2015. "Achievements of BRAC Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme Towards Millennium Development Goals and Beyond," Working Papers id:7608, eSocialSciences.
- Amy J Pickering & Annalise G Blum & Robert F Breiman & Pavani K Ram & Jennifer Davis, 2014. "Video Surveillance Captures Student Hand Hygiene Behavior, Reactivity to Observation, and Peer Influence in Kenyan Primary Schools," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(3), pages 1-7, March.
- Sarah K Summers & Rochelle Rainey & Maneet Kaur & Jay P Graham, 2015. "CO2 and H2O: Understanding Different Stakeholder Perspectives on the Use of Carbon Credits to Finance Household Water Treatment Projects," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Nadja Contzen & Sandra De Pasquale & Hans-Joachim Mosler, 2015. "Over-Reporting in Handwashing Self-Reports: Potential Explanatory Factors and Alternative Measurements," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(8), pages 1-22, August.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Hygiene Promotion and Social Marketing; Food&Beverage Industry; Disease Control&Prevention; Population Policies;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2012-10-06 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2012-10-06 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-10-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.