Handwashing behavior change at scale : evidence from a randomized evaluation in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cousens, Simon & Kanki, Bernadette & Toure, Seydou & Diallo, Ibrahim & Curtis, Valerie, 1996. "Reactivity and repeatability of hygiene behaviour: Structured observations from Burkina Faso," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1299-1308, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ann Elizabeth Flanagan & Jeffery Clark Tanner, 2016. "Evaluating Behavior Change in International Development Operations," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25872, April.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Hygiene Promotion and Social Marketing; Food&Beverage Industry; Disease Control&Prevention; Population Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-10-06 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2012-10-06 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-10-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .