Poverty and Inequality Maps in Rural Vietnam: An Application of Small Area Estimation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kozel, Valerie & Nguyen, Cuong, 2010. "Power Sector Reforms and the Poor in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Travis W Lim & Constantine Frangakis & Carl Latkin & Tran Viet Ha & Nguyen Le Minh & Carla Zelaya & Vu Minh Quan & Vivian F Go, 2014. "Community-Level Income Inequality and HIV Prevalence among Persons Who Inject Drugs in Thai Nguyen, Vietnam," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(3), pages 1-8, March.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2012. "Trade openness and vulnerability to poverty: Vietnam in the long-run (1992-2008)," Working Paper Series 3512, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- World Bank, 2013. "Nepal : Small Area Estimation of Poverty, 2011," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16569, The World Bank.
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2012.
"Does Urbanization Help Poverty Reduction in Rural Areas?Evidence from a Developing Country,"
48660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Viet Cuong, 2014. "Does Urbanization Help Poverty Reduction in Rural Areas? Evidence from a Developing Country," Working Papers 2014-178, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Marra, Marleen & Nguyen, Cuong, 2013. "Vietnam's evolving poverty map : patterns and implications for policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6355, The World Bank.
- Vo, Thang T., 2018. "Household vulnerability as expected poverty in Vietnam," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 10, pages 1-14.
- Fabrizi, Enrico & Trivisano, Carlo, 2016. "Small area estimation of the Gini concentration coefficient," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 223-234.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2011. "Poverty projection using a small area estimation method: Evidence from Vietnam," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 368-382, September.
- Arouri, Mohamed & Ben Youssef, Adel & Nguyen, Cuong, 2017.
"Does urbanization reduce rural poverty? Evidence from Vietnam,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 253-270.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Cuong Nguyen-Viet, 2016. "Does Urbanization Reduce Rural Poverty? Evidence from Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01384725, HAL.
- Peter Lanjouw & Marleen Marra & Cuong Nguyen, 2017. "Vietnam’s Evolving Poverty Index Map: Patterns and Implications for Policy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 93-118, August.
- Pham, Huong Dien, 2017. "Do cultural factors alter the relationship between risk attitudes and economic welfare?," TVSEP Working Papers wp-003, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Jaax, Alexander, 2020. "Private sector development and provincial patterns of poverty: Evidence from Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 127(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:24:y:2010:i:4:p:355-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.