Report NEP-SEA-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Randall Henning, 2012. "Choice and Coercion in East Asian Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Paper Series WP12-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hiro Ito & Masahiro Kawai, 2012. "New Measures of the Trilemma Hypothesis : Implications for Asia," Finance Working Papers 23331, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hiro Ito & Masahiro Kawai, 2012. "New Measures of the Trilemma Hypothesis : Implications for Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23331, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja & Dorothea Ramizo & Luca Burmeister, 2012. "Asia-Latin America Free Trade Agreements : An Instrument for Inter-Regional Liberalization and Integration?," Trade Working Papers 23332, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Dmitry Volodin, 2012. "Mobility, Productivity and Patent Value for Asian Prolific Inventors: China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, 1975 – 2010," Working Papers 1227, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Benkovskis, Konstantins & Wörz, Julia, 2012. "Non-price competitiveness of exports from emerging countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- David Shim & Patrick Flamm, 2012. "Rising South Korea: A Minor Player or a Regional Power?," GIGA Working Paper Series 200, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Chase, Claire & Do, Quy-Toan, 2012. "Handwashing behavior change at scale : evidence from a randomized evaluation in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6207, The World Bank.
- Nguyen, Quang & Villeval, Marie Claire & Xu, Hui, 2012. "Trust and Trustworthiness under the Prospect Theory: A Field Experiment in Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 6851, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martinsson, Peter & Pham-Khanh, Nam & Villegas-Palacio, Clara, 2012. "Conditional Cooperation and Disclosure in Developing Countries," Working Papers in Economics 541, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Maret-Rakotondrazaka, Fenohasina & Smith, Stephen C., 2012. "Education and Freedom of Choice: Evidence from Arranged Marriages in Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 6862, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sabine Kurtenbach, 2012. "Postwar Youth Violence: A Mirror of the Relationship between Youth and Adult Society," GIGA Working Paper Series 199, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2012.
"Ist eine Deregulierung der Arbeitsmärkte in den südlichen EU-Staaten zur Bekämpfung der Eurokrise sinnvoll?
[Does deregulation of labor markets in Southern EU-countries solve the Euro crisis?]," MPRA Paper 41543, University Library of Munich, Germany.