Ist eine Deregulierung der Arbeitsmärkte in den südlichen EU-Staaten zur Bekämpfung der Eurokrise sinnvoll?
[Does deregulation of labor markets in Southern EU-countries solve the Euro crisis?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012.
"The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy,"
306, World Trade Institute.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy," MPRA Paper 36990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro; Eurocrisis; debt crisis; labor market; deregulation; EU; Greece; Italy; Spain; Portugal;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2012-10-06 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TUR-2012-10-06 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .