Der Euro – ein Projekt ohne Zukunft? Ein Plädoyer für europäische Solidarität und Toleranz
[The Euro - a Project without Future? Calling for European Solidarity and Tolerance]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink, 2010.
"Implications of population ageing for economic growth,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 583-612, Winter.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink, 2011. "Implications of Population Aging for Economic Growth," PGDA Working Papers 6411, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink, 2011. "Implications of Population Aging for Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 16705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2010.
"Growth in a Time of Debt,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 573-578, May.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," NBER Working Papers 15639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," Scholarly Articles 11129154, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 7661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2001. "Social Dumping in the Transformation Process?," NBER Working Papers 8364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy: Extended Version," MPRA Paper 37816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2013. "The Cyprus crisis in the mirror: the ‘small deposit tax’ as historical faux-pas," MPRA Paper 45652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEurocrisis; Euro; Europa; solidarity; tolerance; civic duty; values; norms; Aristotle; social contract;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .