The Cyprus crisis in the mirror: the ‘small deposit tax’ as historical faux-pas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012.
"Globalization and Political Trust,"
285, World Trade Institute.
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2012. "Globalization and political trust," MPRA Paper 37763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "Globalization and Political Trust," MPRA Paper 36327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "Globalization and Political Trust," MPRA Paper 36692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, December.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2013.
"Der Euro – ein Projekt ohne Zukunft? Ein Plädoyer für europäische Solidarität und Toleranz
[The Euro - a Project without Future? Calling for European Solidarity and Tolerance]," MPRA Paper 46944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEurocrisis; Cyprus; financial markets; banking sector; market power; market failure; Hobbes; Locke; Rawls; social contract; trust; rule of law; social capital; democracy;
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F68 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Policy
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.