The Cyprus crisis in the mirror: the ‘small deposit tax’ as historical faux-pas
Taxing small deposits used to be a taboo in European politics – but why? This contribution re-assesses the protection of small deposits from an angle that has not received much attention in the current debate: the politico-philosophical, ordo-liberal, and social-political perspectives, arguing that protection of the ordinary saver is a fundament of our civil societies.
|Date of creation:||28 Mar 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2012.
"Globalization and political trust,"
37763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "Globalization and Political Trust," MPRA Paper 36692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "Globalization and Political Trust," MPRA Paper 36327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "Globalization and Political Trust," Papers 285, World Trade Institute.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.