The Cyprus crisis in the mirror: the ‘small deposit tax’ as historical faux-pas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012.
"Globalization and Political Trust,"
285, World Trade Institute.
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2012. "Globalization and political trust," MPRA Paper 37763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "Globalization and Political Trust," MPRA Paper 36327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "Globalization and Political Trust," MPRA Paper 36692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2013.
"Der Euro – ein Projekt ohne Zukunft? Ein Plädoyer für europäische Solidarität und Toleranz
[The Euro - a Project without Future? Calling for European Solidarity and Tolerance]," MPRA Paper 46944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEurocrisis; Cyprus; financial markets; banking sector; market power; market failure; Hobbes; Locke; Rawls; social contract; trust; rule of law; social capital; democracy;
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F68 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Policy
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .