Migration, sorting and regional inequality : evidence from Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Overman & Patricia Rice & Anthony Venables, 2010.
"Economic Linkages across Space,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 17-33.
- Henry Overman & Patricia Rice & Anthony J. Venables, 2007. "Economic Linkages Across Space," CEP Discussion Papers dp0805, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Overman, Henry G & Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J, 2008. "Economic Linkages Across Space," CEPR Discussion Papers 6786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Overman, Henry G. & Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J., 2007. "Economic linkages across space," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19705, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Overman, Henry G. & Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J., 2010. "Economic linkages across space," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30779, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nguyen, Binh T. & Albrecht, James W. & Vroman, Susan B. & Westbrook, M. Daniel, 2007.
"A quantile regression decomposition of urban-rural inequality in Vietnam,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 466-490, July.
- Binh Nguyen & James Albrecht & Susan Vroman & Daniel Westbrook, 2003. "A Quantile Regression Decomposition of Urban-Rural Inequality in Vietnam," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-31, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Forhad Shilpi, 2005. "Cities and Specialisation: Evidence from South Asia," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(503), pages 477-504, April.
- Kevin HjortshÃƒÂ¸j O'Rourke, 2015. "Economic Impossibilities For Our Grandchildren?," Economics Series Working Papers 139, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazi Arif Uz Zaman & Takahiro Akita, 2011. "Spatial Dimensions of Income Inequality and Poverty in Bangladesh: An Analysis of the 2005 Household Income and Expenditure Survey Data," Working Papers EMS_2011_20, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Marcelo Bergolo & Fedora Carbajal, 2010. "Exploring the Urban-Rural Labor Income Gap in Uruguay: A Quantile Regression Decomposition," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 25(2), pages 133-168, Diciembre.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Access to Finance; Rural Poverty Reduction; Poverty Lines; Debt Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-13 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2008-09-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2008-09-13 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .