Trade preferences and differential treatment of developing countries : a selective survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2000. "Special and Differential Treatment for Developing Countries: Does It Help Those Who Help Themselves?," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2000-197, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Aid through Trade: An effective option," International Trade 0308011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mari Pangestu, 2000. "Special and Differential Treatment in the Millennium: Special for Whom and How Different?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(9), pages 1285-1302, September.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2008.
"Import Demand Elasticities and Trade Distortions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 666-682, November.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2004. "Import Demand Elasticities and Trade Distortions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2004. "Import demand elasticities and trade distortions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3452, The World Bank.
- Keck, Alexander & Low, Patrick, 2004. "Special and differential treatment in the WTO: Why, when and how?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2004-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Finger, J M, 1975. "Tariff Provisions for Offshore Assembly and the Exports of Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(338), pages 365-371, June.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1997. "Determinants of the Export Structure of Countries in Central and Eastern Europe," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(3), pages 471-487, September.
- repec:rus:hseeco:123147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Drusilla K, 1989. "Trade and Welfare Effects of the European Schemes of the Generalized System of Preferences," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(4), pages 757-777, July.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Miracles and Debacles: Do Free-trade Skeptics have a Case?," International Trade 0308013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2004. "Dismantling Discrimination Against Developing Countries: Access, Rules and Differential Treatment," CEPR Discussion Papers 4694, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brenton, Paul, 2003. "Integrating the least developed countries into the world trading system : the current impact of EU preferences under everything but arms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3018, The World Bank.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Devesh Roy & Arvind Subramanian, 2003.
"The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and its Rules of Origin: Generosity Undermined?,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 829-851, June.
- Arvind Subramanian & Aaditya Mattoo & Devesh Roy, 2002. "The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and its Rules of Origin; Generosity Undermined?," IMF Working Papers 02/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Roy, Devesh & Subramanian, Arvind, 2002. "The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and its rules of origin : generosity undermined?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2908, The World Bank.
- Aitken, Norman D & Obutelewicz, Robert S, 1976. "A Cross-Sectional Study of EEC Trade with the Association of African Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(4), pages 425-433, November.
- Grossman, Gene M, 1982. "Import Competition from Developed and Developing Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(2), pages 271-281, May.
- Finger, J M, 1976. "Trade and Domestic Effects of the Offshore Assembly Provision in the U.S. Tariff," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 598-611, September.
- Christopher S Adam & Stephen A O'Connell, 2004. "Aid versus Trade Revisited: Donor and Recipient Policies in the Presence of Learning-by-Doing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 150-173, January.
- repec:rus:hseeco:123712 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pelzman, Joseph & Schoepfle, Gregory K, 1988. "The Impact of the Caribbean Basin Economic Recovery Act on Caribbean Nations' Exports and Development," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(4), pages 753-796, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; Trade and Regional Integration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.