Trade and Domestic Effects of the Offshore Assembly Provision in the U.S. Tariff
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florentina Constantin & Giovanna Giusti & Giuseppe Tattara, 2010.
"Strategies of Italian Firms in Romania: Evidence from Selected Case Studies,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(4), pages 829-847, February.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Constantin, Florentina & De Giusti, Giovanna, 2009. "Strategies of Italian firms in Romania. Evidence from selected case studies," MPRA Paper 17765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2009.
"The Internationalisation of Production Activities of Italian Industrial Districts,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Industrial Districts, chapter 48
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2008. "The Internationalisation of Production Activities of Italian Industrial Districts," Working Papers 2008_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1997.
"The Effects of Offshore Assembly on Industry Location: Evidence from U.S. Border Cities,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 297-322
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1995. "The Effects of Offshore Assembly on Industry Location: Evidence from U.S. Border Cities," NBER Working Papers 5400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ozden, Caglar, 2005. "Trade preferences and differential treatment of developing countries : a selective survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3566, The World Bank.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Paolo Crestanello, 2008.
"Da impresa radicata nel territorio a rete globale. La ristrutturazione del gruppo Benetton,"
ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2008(3).
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Crestanello, Paolo, 2008.
"Da Impresa Radicata nel Territorio a Rete Globale. La Ristrutturazione del Gruppo Benetton
[Towards a Global Network. Competition and Restructuring of the Benetton]," MPRA Paper 12553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Crestanello, Paolo, 2008. "Da Impresa Radicata nel Territorio a Rete Globale. La Ristrutturazione del Gruppo Benetton
- Skripnitchenko, Anatoliy & Abbott, Philip C., 2003. "Preferential Trade Arrangements In Apparel Exports From The Caribbean To The U.S.: A Dynamic Investment Approach," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21977, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Campbell DC. & Mcelrath RG., 1990. "The Employment effects of multinational enterprises in the United States and of American multinationals abroad," ILO Working Papers 992895713402676, International Labour Organization.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Gianelle, Carlo, 2006. "Produrre all'estero e fare profitti in patria: uno studio sulle imprese venete dell'abbigliamento e delle calzature," MPRA Paper 753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deborah L. Swenson, 1996. "Explaining Domestic Content: Evidence from Japanese and U.S. Auto Production in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 5495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holmes, Peter & Lopez-Gonzalez, Javier, 2011. "The Nature and Evolution of Vertical Specialisation: What is the Role of Preferential Trade Agreements?," Papers 222, World Trade Institute.
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 1999. "Production sharing in East Asia : who does what for whom, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2197, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:289571 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deborah L. Swenson, 1997. "Explaining Domestic Content: Evidence from Japanese and U.S. Automobile Production in the United States," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 33-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:4:p:598-611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.