Do services and transfers reach Morocco's poor? Evidence from poverty and spending maps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2000.
"Monitoring Targeting Performance When Decentralized Allocations to the Poor Are Unobserved,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 331-345, May.
- Ravallion, 1999. "Monitoring targeting performance when decentralized allocation to the poor are unobserved," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2080, The World Bank.
- Alderman, Harold, 2002. "Do local officials know something we don't? Decentralization of targeted transfers in Albania," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 375-404, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bérenger, Valérie & Deutsch, Joseph & Silber, Jacques, 2013.
"Durable goods, access to services and the derivation of an asset index: Comparing two methodologies and three countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 881-891.
- Valérie Berenger & Joseph Deutsch & Jacques Silber, 2013. "Durable goods, access to services and the derivation of an asset index: Comparing two methodologies and three countries," Post-Print halshs-00935833, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Reduction Strategies; Public Health Promotion; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Services&Transfers to Poor; Poverty Monitoring&Analysis; Safety Nets and Transfers; Rural Poverty Reduction; Services&Transfers to Poor; Poverty Reduction Strategies; Poverty Assessment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .