Cross-sectional analyses of climate change impacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Sanghi, Apurva, 2001. "The effect of development on the climate sensitivity of agriculture," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 85-101, February.
- Robert Mendelsohn & Ariel Dinar, 2003. "Climate, Water, and Agriculture," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(3), pages 328-341.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William D & Shaw, Daigee, 1994. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 753-771, September.
- Jinxia Wang & Robert Mendelsohn & Ariel Dinar & Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle & Lijuan Zhang, 2009. "The impact of climate change on China's agriculture," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(3), pages 323-337, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quiroga, Sonia & Iglesias, Ana, 2007.
"Projections of economic impacts of climate change in agriculture in Europe,"
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales,
Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(14).
- Quiroga, Sonia & Iglesias, Ana, 2007. "Projections of economic impacts of climate change in agriculture in Europe," 101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany 9264, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Environmental Economics&Policies; Wetlands; Global Environment Facility; Montreal Protocol; Environmental Economics&Policies; Climate Change; Wetlands; Global Environment Facility; Montreal Protocol;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .