The role of groups and credit cooperatives in rural lending
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Huppi, Monika & Feder, Gershon, 1990. "The Role of Groups and Credit Cooperatives in Rural Lending," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 187-204, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale W. Adams & Alfredo Antonio Pablo Romero, 1981. "Group Lending to the Rural Poor in the Dominican Republic: A Stunted Innovation," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 29(2), pages 217-224, July.
- Adams, Dale W, 1988. "The Conundrum of Successful Credit Projects in Floundering Rural," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 355-367, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:408917 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balkenhol, Bernd. & Schütte, Haje, 2001. "Collateral, collateral law and collateral substitutes," ILO Working Papers 994089173402676, International Labour Organization.
- Marek Hudon & Marc Labie & Ariane Szafarz, 2019. "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away… How microfinance evolved and how research followed," Working Papers CEB 19-013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hou, Xiaohui & Li, Shuo & Guo, Pin & Wang, Qing, 2018. "The cost effects of shadow banking activities and political intervention: Evidence from the banking sector in China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 307-318.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Strategic Debt Management; Financial Intermediation; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Economic Theory&Research;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.