Searching for sustainable microfinance : a review of five Indonesian initiatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khandker, S.R. & Khalily, B. & Khan, Z., 1995. "Grameen Bank: Performance and Sustainability," World Bank - Discussion Papers 306, World Bank.
- Pitt, M.M. & Khandker, S.R., 1996. "Household and Intrahousehold Impact of the Grameen Bank and Similar Targeted Credit Programs in Bangladesh," World Bank - Discussion Papers 320, World Bank.
- Yaron, Jacob, 1994. "What Makes Rural Finance Institutions Successful?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 9(1), pages 49-70, January.
- Braverman, Avishay & Guasch, J. Luis, 1986. "Rural credit markets and institutions in developing countries: Lessons for policy analysis from practice and modern theory," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(10-11), pages 1253-1267.
- Adams, Dale W & Von Pischke, J. D., 1992. "Microenterprise credit programs: Deja vu," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1463-1470, October.
- Yaron, J., 1992. "Assessing Development Finance Institutions; A Public Interest Analysis," World Bank - Discussion Papers 174, World Bank.
- Riedinger, Jeffrey M., 1994. "Innovation in rural finance: Indonesia's Badan Kredit Kecamatan program," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 301-313, March.
- Yaron, J., 1992. "Successful Rural Finance Institutions," World Bank - Discussion Papers 150, World Bank.
- Adams, Dale W. & Vogel, Robert C., 1986. "Rural financial markets in low-income countries: Recent controversies and lessons," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 477-487, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delfiner, Miguel & Peron, Silvana, 2007. "Commercial Banks and Microfinance," MPRA Paper 10229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yaron, Jacob & Benjamin, McDonald & Charitonenko, Stephanie, 1998. "Promoting Efficient Rural Financial Intermediation," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 147-170, August.
- DeLoach, Stephen B. & Lamanna, Erika, 2011.
"Measuring the Impact of Microfinance on Child Health Outcomes in Indonesia,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1808-1819.
- Stephen B. DeLoach & Erika Lamanna, 2009. "Measuring the Impact of Microfinance on Child Health Outcomes in Indonesia," Working Papers 2009-02, Elon University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment Systems&Infrastructure; Banks&Banking Reform; Rural Finance; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Microfinance; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Microfinance; Private Participation in Infrastructure; Banks&Banking Reform; Rural Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .