Assessing Development Finance Institutions; A Public Interest Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: THE WORLD BANK; 1818 H STREET, N.W. WASHINGTON, D.C. 20433, U.S.A.|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: http://www.worldbank.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Valentina Hartarska & Steven B. Caudill & Daniel M. Gropper, 2006. "The Cost Structure Of Microfinance Institutions In Eastern Europe And Central Asia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp809, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jonathan Lashley & Karen Lord, 2002. "Microcredit in the Caribbean: Experiences & Best Practices," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2812, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Morduch, Jonathan, 1999. "The role of subsidies in microfinance: evidence from the Grameen Bank," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 229-248, October.
- Navajas, Sergio & Schreiner, Mark, 1998.
"Apex Organizations And The Growth Of Microfinance In Bolivia,"
Economics and Sociology Occasional Papers
28324, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Sergio Navajas & Mark Schreiner, 2001. "Apex Organizations and the Growth of Microfinance in Bolivia," Development and Comp Systems 0109010, EconWPA.
- Dlamini, Menzie S, 2011. "The effect of subsidies on the performance and sustainability of microfinance institutions in sub Saharan Africa," Research Theses 157512, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Wijesiri, Mahinda & Viganò, Laura & Meoli, Michele, 2015. "Efficiency of microfinance institutions in Sri Lanka: a two-stage double bootstrap DEA approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 74-83.
- Mark Schreiner, 2001. "Resources Used to Produce Individual Development Accounts in the First Two Years of the Experimental Program of the American Dream Demonstration at the Community Action Project of Tulsa County," Finance 0108003, EconWPA, revised 27 Dec 2001.
- Copestake, James, 2007. "Mainstreaming Microfinance: Social Performance Management or Mission Drift?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1721-1738, October.
- Gemunu Nanayakkara & Lokman Mia, 2016. "Does product diversification and emphasis on profitability in microfinancing alleviate poverty?," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 23(1), pages 21-56, June.
- Ravicz, R. Marisol, 1998. "Searching for sustainable microfinance : a review of five Indonesian initiatives," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1878, The World Bank.
- Dlamini, Menzie S., 2012. "The effect of subsidies on the performance and sustainability of microfinance institutions in sub-Saharan Africa," Research Theses 134487, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- repec:now:jnlacg:109.00000002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hina Almas & Mubashir Mukhtar, 2015. "Measuring the Performance and Achievement of Microfinance Institutions Incorporating Subsidy Dependence Index and Outreach Index in Pakistan’s Case," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 353-369.
- Pati, A.P., 2009. "Subsidy Impact on Sustainability of SHGs: An Empirical Analysis of Micro Lending through SGSY Scheme," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(2).
- White, Robert & Eicher, Carl K., 1999. "Ngo'S And The African Farmer: A Skeptical Perspective," Staff Papers 11532, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ahmad Nawaz, 2010. "Performance of Microfinance: The Role of Subsidies," Working Papers CEB 10-008.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ahmad Nawaz, 2010. "Issues in Subsidies and Sustainability of Microfinance: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers CEB 10-010.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Weber, Olaf & Ahmad, Adnan, 2014. "Empowerment Through Microfinance: The Relation Between Loan Cycle and Level of Empowerment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 75-87.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2006. "World Bank Lending for Lines of Credit : An IEG Evaluation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7109.
- Jonathan Lashley & Karen Lord, 2002. "Microcredit in the Caribbean: Experiences & Best Practices," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 23738, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Zeller, Manfred & Ahmed, Akhter U. & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Broca, Sumiter S. & Diagne, Aliou & Sharma, Manohar, 1996. "Rural finance policies for food security of the poor," FCND discussion papers 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jain, Pankaj S., 1996. "Managing credit for the rural poor: Lessons from the Grameen Bank," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 79-89, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed