Does Indonesia have a"low-pay"civil service?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Behrman, Jere R & Deolalikar, Anil B, 1995.
"Are There Differential Returns to Schooling by Gender? The Case of Indonesian Labour Markets,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 97-117, February.
- Bahrman, J.R. & Deolalikar, A.B., 1990. "Are There Differential Returns To Schooling By Gender? The Case Of Indonesian Labor Market," Working Papers 90-19, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Bahrman, J.R. & Deolalikar, A.B., 1990. "Are There Differential Returns To Schooling By Gender? The Case Of Indonesian Labor Market," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 90-19, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Smith, Theodore M, 1975. " Stimulating Performance in the Indonesian Bureaucracy: Gaps in the Administrator's Tool Kit," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(4), pages 719-738, July.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-475, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross H McLeod, 2003. "After Soeharto: Prospects for reform and recovery in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2003-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Bales, Sarah & Rama, Martin, 2001. "Are public sector workers underpaid? - Appropriate comparators in a developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2747, The World Bank.
- Ross Mcleod, 2005. "The struggle to regain effective government under democracy in Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 367-386.
- Lewis, Maureen & Pettersson, Gunilla, 2009. "Governance in health care delivery : raising performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5074, The World Bank.
- Gonzalez, Eduardo T. & Mendoza, Magdalena L., 2006. "Governance in Southeast Asia: Issues and Options," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2004 Vol. XXXI No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gonzalez, Eduardo T. & Mendoza, Magdalena L., "undated". "Governance in Southeast Asia: Issues and Options," Discussion Papers DP 2002-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Adang Budiman & Amanda Roan & Victor Callan, 2013. "Rationalizing Ideologies, Social Identities and Corruption Among Civil Servants in Indonesia During the Suharto Era," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 139-149, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization; Public Health Promotion; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; National Governance; Knowledge Economy; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; NationalGovernance; Knowledge Economy; Education for the Knowledge Economy; Parliamentary Government;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .