Deregulating technology transfer in agriculture : reform's impact on turkey in the 1980s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pray, Carl E., 1990. "The potential impact of liberalizing India's seed laws," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 193-198, June.
- Pray, Carl E. & Echeverria, Ruben G., 1988. "Transferring hybrid maize technology : The role of the private sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 366-374, November.
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Taylor, Michael J., 2001. "Agricultural science policy," Food policy statements 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge Economy; Agricultural Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Economic Theory&Research; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Agricultural Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-1999-04-22 (Development)
- NEP-IND-1999-04-22 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .