The importance of seasonal variability and tactical responses to risk on estimating the economic benefits of integrated weed management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Jock R. & Dillon, John L. & Hardaker, Brian, 1977. "Agricultural Decision Analysis," Monographs: Applied Economics, AgEcon Search, number 288652, September.
- Hardaker, J. Brian, 2000. "Some Issues in Dealing with Risk in Agriculture," Working Papers 12912, University of New England, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tessema, Yohannis & Asafu-Adjaye, John & Rodriguez, Daniel & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Shiferaw, Bekele, 2015. "A bio-economic analysis of the benefits of conservation agriculture: The case of smallholder farmers in Adami Tulu district, Ethiopia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 164-174.
- Zull, Andrew F. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Lawes, Roger A., 2009. "Optimising woody-weed control," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47620, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- David Boussios & Paul V. Preckel & Yigezu A. Yigezu & Prakash N. Dixit & Samia Akroush & Hatem Cheikh M'hamed & Mohamed Annabi & Aden Aw‐Hassan & Yahya Shakatreh & Omar Abdel Hadi & Ayed Al‐Abdallat &, 2019. "Modeling producer responses with dynamic programming: a case for adaptive crop management," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 50(1), pages 101-111, January.
- Beltran, Jesusa C. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme J., 2011. "Economic impacts of high labour cost and herbicide resistance for the management of annual barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli) in rice production in the Philippines," Working Papers 108770, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Crean, Jason & Parton, Kevin & Mullen, John & Hayman, Peter, 2015. "Valuing seasonal climate forecasts in a state-contingent manner," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(1), January.
- Jacobs, A. & Kingwell, R., 2016. "The Harrington Seed Destructor: Its role and value in farming systems facing the challenge of herbicide-resistant weeds," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 33-40.
- Sneessens, Inès & Sauvée, Loïc & Randrianasolo-Rakotobe, Hanitra & Ingrand, Stéphane, 2019. "A framework to assess the economic vulnerability of farming systems: Application to mixed crop-livestock systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 176(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:35:y:2006:i:3:p:245-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.