Competition, competition policy, and the GATT
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Messerlin, 1990. "The European Community," Working Papers hal-00972814, HAL.
- Hoekman, Bernard M. & Leidy, Michael P., 1992. "Cascading contingent protection," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 883-892, May.
- Auquier, A A & Caves, R E, 1979. "Monopolistic Export Industries, Trade Taxes, and Optimal Competition Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(355), pages 559-581, September.
- Alexis Jacquemin, 1993. "The International Dimension of European Competition Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 91-102, March.
- Bernard Hoekman, 1992. "Market Access Through Multilateral Agreement: From Goods to Services," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 707-728, November.
- Hoekman, Bernard M, 1993. "New Issues in the Uruguay Round and Beyond," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(421), pages 1528-1539, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2010.
"Market Structure and Market Access,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(7), pages 873-893, July.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2007. "Market structure and market access," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4151, The World Bank.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2008. "Market Structure and Market Access," CESifo Working Paper Series 2239, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joseph F. Francois & Ian Wooton, 2007. "Market structure and market access," Economics working papers 2007-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Simon J. Evenett & Bernard M. Hoekman, 2006. "Economic Development and Multilateral Trade Cooperation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7412, April.
- Horn, Henrik & Levinsohn, James, 2001.
"Merger Policies and Trade Liberalisation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 244-276, April.
- Henrik Horn & James Levinsohn, 1997. "Merger Policies and Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 6077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horn, Henrik & Levinsohn, James A, 2000. "Merger Policies And Trade Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 2459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horn, H. & Levinsohn, J., 1998. "Merger Policies and Trade Liberalization," Working Papers 420, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Yu, Chunyan & Zhang, Anming, 2001. "Global airline alliances: international regulatory issues," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 57-62.
- Horn, Ernst-Jürgen, 1996. "Considerations on international rules for competition policy in the case of high-technology products and services," Kiel Working Papers 733, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mankan M. Koné & Carl Gaigné & Lota Dabio Tamini, 2017. "Duopolistic Competition and Optimal Switching Time from Export to FDI in Uncertainty," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-23, CIRANO.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1997. "Competition policy and the global trading system : a developing country perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1735, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2002. "Economic development, competition policy, and the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2917, The World Bank.
- repec:kap:asiaeu:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10308-017-0479-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mavroidis, Petros C., 1995. "The World Trade Organization's agreement on government procurement : expanding disciplines, declining membership?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1429, The World Bank.
- David Robertson, 1996. "Competition Policy in the World Trade Organisation," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 3(4), pages 431-440.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Holmes, Peter, 1999. "Competition policy, developing countries, and the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2211, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOMEAND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Economic Theory&Research; Access to Markets; Markets and Market Access;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .