Developing countries and the Uruguay Round : negotiations on services
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1993. "Developing Countries and the Uruguay Round Negotiations on Services," CEPR Discussion Papers 822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drake, William J. & Nicolaïdis, Kalypso, 1992. "Ideas, interests, and institutionalization: “trade in services” and the Uruguay Round," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 37-100, December.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1987. "Trade in Services and the Multilateral Trade Negotiations," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(4), pages 549-569, September.
- Bernard M. Hoekman, 1993.
"Safeguard Provisions and International Trade Agreements Involving Services,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 29-49, January.
- Hoekman, B.M., 1992. "Safeguard Provisions and International Trade Agreements Involving Services," Working Papers 304, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Sapir, Andre, 1986.
"Trade in investment-related technological services,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 605-622, May.
- André Sapir, 1986. "Trade in investment-related technological services," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8254, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bernard Hoekman, 1992. "Market Access Through Multilateral Agreement: From Goods to Services," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 707-728, November.
- Cho, Yoon Je, 1988. "Some Policy Lessons from the Opening of the Korean Insurance Market," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(2), pages 239-254, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colleen Hamilton & John Whalley, 1995. "Evaluating the Impact of the Uruguay Round Results on Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 31-49, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade and Services; Poverty Assessment; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Governance Indicators; Rules of Origin;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .