Lithuania : Investment Climate Assessment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 2003.
"The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives,"
NBER Working Papers
9489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 3775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives," EIJS Working Paper Series 168, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Gabor Hunya, 2004. "FDI in Small Countries: the Baltic States," wiiw Research Reports 307, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Hunya, Gabor, 2004. "FDI in small accession countries: the Baltic states," EIB Papers 9/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Uwe Dulleck & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer & Julia Wörz, 2004. "Dimensions of Quality Upgrading in CEECs," wiiw Working Papers 29, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Stefano Scarpetta & Philip Hemmings & Thierry Tressel & Jaejoon Woo, 2002. "The Role of Policy and Institutions for Productivity and Firm Dynamics: Evidence from Micro and Industry Data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 329, OECD Publishing.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Josef Pöschl & Sandor Richter, 2004. "As East You Go, the More They Grow: Transition Economies in a New Setting," wiiw Research Reports 308, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2008.
"Do countries compete over corporate tax rates?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1210-1235, June.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002. "Do Countries Compete over Corporate Tax Rates?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Devereux, Michael P & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002. "Do Countries Compete Over Corporate Tax Rates?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 642, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Comin, D. & Hobijn, B., 2004.
"Cross-country technology adoption: making the theories face the facts,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 39-83, January.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2003. "Cross-country technology adoption: making the theories face the facts," Staff Reports 169, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Comin, D. & Hobijn, B., 2003. "Cross-Country Technology Adoption: Making the Theories Face the Facts," Working Papers 03-04, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Leon Podkaminer, 2004. "Transition Countries on the Eve of EU Enlargement," wiiw Research Reports 303, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Marie-Renée Bakker & Alexandra Gross, 2004. "Development of Non-bank Financial Institutions and Capital Markets in European Union Accession Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15030.
- Jaan Masso & Raul Eamets & Kaia Philips, 2004.
"Creative Destruction And Transition: The Effects Of Firm Entry And Exit On Productivity Growth In Estonia,"
38, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL).
- Masso, Jaan & Eamets, Raul & Philips, Kaia, 2004. "Creative Destruction and Transition: The Effects of Firm Entry and Exit on Productivity Growth in Estonia," IZA Discussion Papers 1243, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.