Lithuania : Investment Climate Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Scarpetta & Philip Hemmings & Thierry Tressel & Jaejoon Woo, 2002. "The Role of Policy and Institutions for Productivity and Firm Dynamics: Evidence from Micro and Industry Data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 329, OECD Publishing.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2008.
"Do countries compete over corporate tax rates?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1210-1235, June.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002. "Do Countries Compete over Corporate Tax Rates?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Devereux, Michael P & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002. "Do Countries Compete Over Corporate Tax Rates?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 642, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Dulleck & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer & Julia Wörz, 2004. "Dimensions of Quality Upgrading in CEECs," wiiw Working Papers 29, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Hunya, Gabor, 2004. "FDI in small accession countries: the Baltic states," EIB Papers 9/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Josef Pöschl & Sandor Richter, 2004. "As East You Go, the More They Grow: Transition Economies in a New Setting," wiiw Research Reports 308, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003.
"The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives,"
EIJS Working Paper Series
168, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 3775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 2003. "The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives," NBER Working Papers 9489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leon Podkaminer, 2004. "Transition Countries on the Eve of EU Enlargement," wiiw Research Reports 303, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jaan Masso & Raul Eamets & Kaia Philips, 2004.
"Creative destruction and transition: the effects of firm entry and exit on productivity growth in Estonia,"
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series
38, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Masso, Jaan & Eamets, Raul & Philips, Kaia, 2004. "Creative Destruction and Transition: The Effects of Firm Entry and Exit on Productivity Growth in Estonia," IZA Discussion Papers 1243, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabor Hunya, 2004. "FDI in Small Countries: the Baltic States," wiiw Research Reports 307, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Comin, D. & Hobijn, B., 2004.
"Cross-country technology adoption: making the theories face the facts,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 39-83, January.
- Comin, D. & Hobijn, B., 2003. "Cross-Country Technology Adoption: Making the Theories Face the Facts," Working Papers 03-04, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2003. "Cross-country technology adoption: making the theories face the facts," Staff Reports 169, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marie-Renée Bakker & Alexandra Gross, 2004. "Development of Non-bank Financial Institutions and Capital Markets in European Union Accession Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15030.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urdapilleta, Eduardo & Stephanou, Constantinos, 2009. "Banking in Brazil: Structure, Performance, Drivers, and Policy Implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4809, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics and Trade - Trade and Regional Integration Economic Theory and Research Banks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies Public Sector Economics and Finance International Economics and Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .