Thailand Social Monitor on Youth : Development and the Next Generation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Skoufias & Susan Wendy Parker, 2001. "Conditional Cash Transfers and Their Impact on Child Work and Schooling: Evidence from the PROGRESA Program in Mexico," ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2001), pages 45-96, August.
- Li, Hongbin & Zhu, Yi, 2006.
"Income, income inequality, and health: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 668-693.
- Hongbin Li & Yi Zhu, 2004. "Income, Income Inequality, and Health: Evidence from China," Discussion Papers 00006, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Li, Hongbin & Zhu, Yi, 2006. "Income, Income Inequality, and Health: Evidence from China," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2006/07, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Indermit Gill & Homi Kharas, 2007. "An East Asian Renaissance : Ideas for Economic Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6798.
- Sarntisart, Isra, 2003. "An Economic Analysis Of Tobacco Control In Thailand," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt1gb9b3r8, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Robert Sparrow, 2007.
"Protecting Education for the Poor in Times of Crisis: An Evaluation of a Scholarship Programme in Indonesia,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(1), pages 99-122, February.
- Robert Sparrow, 2005. "Protecting Education for the Poor in Times of Crisis: An Evaluation of a Scholarship Program in Indonesia," Development and Comp Systems 0501009, EconWPA.
- Paul Schultz, T., 2004.
"School subsidies for the poor: evaluating the Mexican Progresa poverty program,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 199-250.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2001. "School Subsidies for the Poor: Evaluating the Mexican Progresa Poverty Program," Working Papers 834, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Richter, Kaspar, 2006. "Thailand's growth path : from recovery to prosperity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3912, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Adolescent Health Governance - Youth and Governance Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Health Monitoring and Evaluation Education - Primary Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .