Thailand's growth path : from recovery to prosperity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrik, Dani, 2005.
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 967-1014
- Dani Rodrick, 2003. "Growth Strategies," Economics working papers 2003-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Dani Rodrik, 2003. "Growth Strategies," NBER Working Papers 10050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2003. "Growth Strategies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004.
"Returns to investment in education: a further update,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- Kobsak Pootrakool & Chayawadee Chai-anant & Suchada Dedtrakool & Bannaree Pannarath, 2003. "Can We Count on Intra-regional Trade as a Source of Growth?," Working Papers 2003-03, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Asian Development Bank & World Bank & Japan Bank for International Cooperation, 2005. "Connecting East Asia : A New Framework for Infrastructure," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7267.
- Kathie Krumm & Homi Kharas, 2004. "East Asia Integrates : A Trade Policy Agenda for Shared Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15038.
- Ashvin Ahuja & Thammarak Moenjak, 2002. "Economic Arrangements and Long-Term Growth in Thailand," Working Papers 2002-05, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehta, Aashish & Mohr, Belinda Acuña, 2012. "Economic Liberalization and Rising College Premiums in Mexico: A Reinterpretation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1908-1920.
- World Bank, 2008. "Thailand Social Monitor on Youth : Development and the Next Generation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8036, The World Bank.
- Steven Lim & Michael P. Cameron & Krailert Taweekul & John Askwith, 2007. "Harnessing the Private Sector for Rural Development, Poverty Alleviation and HIV/AIDS Prevention," Working Papers in Economics 07/01, University of Waikato.
- David Moore & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2008. "Economic Growth in Croatia: Potential and Constraints," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(1), pages 1-28.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Economic Growth; Achieving Shared Growth; Investment and Investment Climate; Inequality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-05-13 (Development)
- NEP-MAC-2006-05-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-05-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .