Harnessing the Private Sector for Rural Development, Poverty Alleviation and HIV/AIDS Prevention
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R Greener & K Jefferis & H Siphambe, 2000. "The Impact of HIV/AIDS on Poverty and Inequality in Botswana," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(5), pages 393-404, December.
- Rozelle Scott, 1994. "Rural Industrialization and Increasing Inequality: Emerging Patterns in China's Reforming Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 362-391.
- Richter, Kaspar, 2006. "Thailand's growth path : from recovery to prosperity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3912, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsrural development; poverty; HIV/AIDS; Thailand;
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-13 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2007-01-13 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-01-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:07/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .