The Impact of HIV/AIDS on Poverty and Inequality in Botswana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bloom, David E. & Mahal, Ajay S., 1997.
"Does the AIDS epidemic threaten economic growth?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 105-124, March.
- David E. Bloom & Ajay S. Mahal, 1995. "Does the AIDS Epidemic Really Threaten Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Vries, H. & van de Klundert, J.J. & Wagelmans, A.P.M., 2014. "The Roadside Healthcare Facility Location Problem," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2014-09, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Annim, Samuel Kobina & Dasmani, Isaac, 2010. "The joint effect of human capital and income inequalities on HIV/AIDS prevalence: An exploratory investigation," MPRA Paper 21251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Haacker & Gonzalo Salinas, 2006. "HIV/AIDS; The Impact on Poverty and Inequality," IMF Working Papers 06/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Paulo Silva Lopes, 2005. "The Disconcerting Pyramids of Poverty and Inequality of Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Steven Lim & Michael P. Cameron & Krailert Taweekul & John Askwith, 2007. "Harnessing the Private Sector for Rural Development, Poverty Alleviation and HIV/AIDS Prevention," Working Papers in Economics 07/01, University of Waikato.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:68:y:2000:i:5:p:393-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.