Village inequality in Western China: implications for development strategy in lagging regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rozelle Scott, 1994. "Rural Industrialization and Increasing Inequality: Emerging Patterns in China's Reforming Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 362-391, December.
- Park, Albert & Wang, Sangui, 2001. "China's poverty statistics," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 384-398.
More about this item
KeywordsRural development; Poverty reduction; Inequality; Public investment; China; Asia; Household surveys; Agriculture; Income Rural areas;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-09-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-09-23 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2006-09-23 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2006-09-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SEA-2006-09-23 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-09-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:dsgddp:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .