Report NEP-GEO-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Muellbauer & Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer, 2006. "Was There A British House Price Bubble? Evidence from a Regional Panel," Economics Series Working Papers 276, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2006. "Labour Market Flexibility and Regional Unemployment Rate Dynamics: Spain 1980-1995," Working Papers 574, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy & John Muellbauer, 2006. "Housing Market Dynamics and Regional Migration in Britain," Economics Series Working Papers 275, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Claudia Werker, 2006. "An Assessment of the Regional Innovation Policy by the European Union based on Bibliometrical Analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Böckerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2006. "The Micro-level Dynamics of Regional Productivity Growth: The Source of Divergence in Finland Revised," Discussion Papers 1038, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Xing, Li & Fan, Shenggen & Luo, Xiaopeng & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Village inequality in Western China: implications for development strategy in lagging regions," DSGD discussion papers 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lourdes Diaz Olvera & Didier Plat & Pascal Pochet, 2003. "Transportation Conditions and Access to Services in a Context of Urban Sprawl and Deregulation. The Case of Dar es Salaam," Post-Print halshs-00068249, HAL.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2006. "Rich States, Poor States: Convergence and Polarisation in India," Economics Series Working Papers 266, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2006. "Capital gains taxation and house price fluctuations," Working Papers 16-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- James K. Galbraith & Laura Spagnolo & Daniel Munevar, 2006. "Pay Inequality in Cuba: the Special Period and After," Working Papers 52, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jeffrey L. Furman & Margaret K. Kyle & Iain M. Cockburn & Rebecca Henderson, 2006. "Public & Private Spillovers, Location and the Productivity of Pharmaceutical Research," NBER Working Papers 12509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eliasson, Kent, 2006. "The Effects of Accessibility to University Education on Enrollment Decisions, Geographical Mobility, and Social Recruitment," Umeå Economic Studies 690, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00092406_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore