Report NEP-TRA-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitra, Pradeep & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2006. "Increasing inequality in transition economies : is there more to come?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4007, The World Bank.
- Jorge Blázquez-Lidoy & Javier Rodríguez & Javier Santiso, 2006. "Angel or Devil? China's Trade Impact on Latin American Emerging Markets," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 252, OECD Publishing.
- Linda Yueh, 2006. "Patent Laws and Innovation in China," Economics Series Working Papers 271, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Xing, Li & Fan, Shenggen & Luo, Xiaopeng & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Village inequality in Western China: implications for development strategy in lagging regions," DSGD discussion papers 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Asymmetric property rights in China's economic growth:," DSGD discussion papers 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aliaksei P. Smolski, 2006. "Tendencies and problems of economical insolvency (bankruptcy) institution development in Belarus: 1991 - 2005," Law and Economics smolski_aliaksei.39168-b1, Socionet.
- Christian Gianella & Corinne Chanteloup, 2006. "Assessing Russia's Non-fuel Trade Elasticities: Does the Russian Economy React "Normally" to Exchange Rate Movements?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 510, OECD Publishing.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Paligorova, Teodora, 2006. "Female Managers and their Wages in Central Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aliaksei P. Smolski, 2006. "Economic growth and its price: some tendencies of Belarus economy transformation, 1990-2005," Macroeconomics smolski_aliaksei.39168-e1, Socionet.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geoffrey Ducanes & Marie Anne Cagas & Duo Qin & Pilipinas Quising & Mohammad Abdur Razzaque, 2006. "Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policies: Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh, China, Indonesia and the Philippines," Working Papers 564, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- James K. Galbraith & Laura Spagnolo & Daniel Munevar, 2006. "Pay Inequality in Cuba: the Special Period and After," Working Papers 52, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ersado, Lire, 2006. "Rural vulnerability in Serbia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4010, The World Bank.
- Ersado, Lire, 2006. "Azerbaijan's household survey data : explaining why inequality is so low," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4009, The World Bank.
- Áron Gereben & György Gyomai & Norbert Kiss M., 2006. "Customer order flow, information and liquidity on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," MNB Working Papers 2006/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).