Tendencies and problems of economical insolvency (bankruptcy) institution development in Belarus: 1991 - 2005
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbankruptcy; Belarus; insolvency; transition economy;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-09-23 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-09-23 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2006-09-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-09-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:wuwple:smolski_aliaksei.39168-b1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://spz.socionet.ru/archives/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .