Customer order flow, information and liquidity on the Hungarian foreign exchange market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavusoglu Nevin, 2011. "Exchange Rates and the Effectiveness of Actual and Oral Official Interventions: A Survey on Findings, Issues and Policy Implications," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(4), pages 1-42, January.
- Jakree Koosakul & Nasha Ananchotikul, 2019. "Foreign Exchange Order Flows and the Thai Exchange Rate Dynamics," PIER Discussion Papers 104, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Jan 2019.
- Michael Frömmel & Norbert Kiss M. & Klára Pintér, 2011.
"Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 172-188, April.
- M. Frömmel & N. Kiss M & K. Pintér & -, 2009. "Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/626, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Frömmel & Norbert Kiss M. & Klára Pintér, 2009. "Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," MNB Working Papers 2009/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Zhang, Zhichao & Chau, Frankie & Zhang, Wenting, 2013. "Exchange rate determination and dynamics in China: A market microstructure analysis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 303-316.
- Egert, Balazs, 2007.
"Central bank interventions, communication and interest rate policy in emerging European economies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 387-413, June.
- Balázs Égert, 2006. "Central Bank Interventions, Communication and Interest Rate Policy in Emerging European Economies," Working Papers 134, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Balazs Egert, 2006. "Central Bank Interventions, Communication and Interest Rate Policy in Emerging European Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1869, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balazs Egert, 2006. "Central Bank Interventions, Communication and Interest Rate Policy in Emerging European Economies," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0615, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gradojevic, Nikola, 2014.
"Foreign exchange customers and dealers: Who’s driving whom?,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 213-218.
- Nikola Gradojevic, 2013. "Foreign exchange customers and dealers: Who’s driving whom?," Working Papers 2013-FIN-03, IESEG School of Management.
- Jakree Koosakul, 2016. "Daily Movements in the Thai Yield Curve: Fundamental and Non-Fundamental Drivers," PIER Discussion Papers 30., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Jun 2016.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:134:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carol Osler & Xuhang Wang, 2012. "The Microstructure of Currency Markets," Working Papers 49, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
More about this item
Keywordscustomer order flow; microstructure; exchange rate.;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-09-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FIN-2006-09-23 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-09-23 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-FOR-2006-09-23 (Forecasting)
- NEP-IFN-2006-09-23 (International Finance)
- NEP-MST-2006-09-23 (Market Microstructure)
- NEP-TRA-2006-09-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:wpaper:2006/8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lorant Kaszab). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.