Report NEP-FOR-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Kapetanios & Vincent Labhard & Simon Price, 2006. "Forecasting Using Predictive Likelihood Model Averaging," Working Papers 567, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- John G. Galbraith & Greg Tkacz, 2006. "How Far Can We Forecast? Forecast Content Horizons For Some Important Macroeconomic Time Series," Departmental Working Papers 2006-13, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Ralf Brüggemann & Helmut Lütkepohl & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2006. "Forecasting Euro-Area Variables with German Pre-EMU Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- George Kapetanios & Vincent Labhard & Simon Price, 2006. "Forecasting using Bayesian and Information Theoretic Model Averaging: An Application to UK Inflation," Working Papers 566, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lewis, Kurt F. & Whiteman, Charles H., 2006. "Empirical Bayesian density forecasting in Iowa and shrinkage for the Monte Carlo era," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,28, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Áron Gereben & György Gyomai & Norbert Kiss M., 2006. "Customer order flow, information and liquidity on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," MNB Working Papers 2006/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2006. "Forecasting with panel data," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,25, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Cour, Lisbeth la & Milhøj, Anders, 2005. "The Sale of Alcohol in Denmark," Working Papers 18-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.